The P27 is laid up and reinforced with multiple layers of pre-preg, 100% Carbon Fiber which is then vacuum bagged and autoclave pressure baked, making them extremely lightweight and strong. The 27" (68cm) front wing provides increased lift and stability ideal for SUP and Surf foiling even in the most marginal of conditions. The 14" (35cm) tail wing can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease lift to enhance the overall performance.
100% Carbon Fiber construction with an adjustable rear wing mounting option: extended length for increased stability and pitch control. The shorter length setting allows for a tighter turning radius.
Our anodized black military grade aluminum 27" (68cm) mast has a larger sweet spot allowing for pilet error when trimming in foil.
Our foils come with a standard (4 screw) Base Plate/collar. Commonly used on kite boards. Attaches to Foilmount or 2 Standard 10" US fin boxes set 3.5" apart on center in a cassette of high density foam. Advantages of Tracks, easily installed in thinner profile boards, allows easy adjustment front and back to help tune placement of foil.
- Fuselage: 30.5" (77cm). Weight: 1.15lbs (0.52kg)
- Mast: 27" (68cm). Weight: 3.25lbs (1.45kg)
- Hardware: M8 Titanium coated stainless-steel screws to help with galvanic corrosion. Weight: 0.7lbs (.3kg)
- P27 Front Wing: 27" (68cm). Weight: 2.25lbs (1.02kg). Surface Area: 1406 cm2
- P27 Rear Wing: 14" (35cm). Weight: 0.5lbs (0.19kg). Surface Area: 307cm2
- Base Plate: 7" x 5" (18cm x 13cm). Weight: 1.15lbs (0.52kg)
- Total Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.8kg)